ROTAX PRO TOUR CONFIRMS TWELFTH SEASON.
IKD can confirm that the Rotax Pro Tour is continuing on next year. 2020 marks the twelfth season of the Rotax Pro Tour and we are more excited than ever. We are already planning and will be releasing bits and pieces over the next few months.
What we can tell you now is the following:
- Tickets to the RMCGF will be on offer
- State Championship Status
- We’re the only series to offer heavier drivers a category at National Level (Rotax Heavy)
- Our classes are currently not over-subscribed, so you make the finals
- The Mojo Tyre offers minimal drop off over the weekend
- A bottle of XPS Full Synthetic Oil is included with every entry
- Our atmosphere in second to none, free sausage sizzles, live music and track-side parties are all part of the Pro Tour experience
The Rotax Engine and Mojo tyre combination is loved by our drivers and teams, the ability to race an engine straight out of the box and be competitive is something that BRP Rotax have worked hard to achieve. To celebrate the 100,000 Rotax Kart Engine being sold BRP have offered 12 months warranty instead of the standard 6 on any engine purchased in 2019. Yet another reason to consider Rotax Racing - the peace of mind that you own the only engine on the market to offer a manufacturer’s warranty program.
We pride ourselves on being different, offering competitive National level racing without the fuss. We produce a well ran race meeting with ample laps and track time for all drivers with exciting prizes on offer. A ticket to the Rotax Max Challenge Grand Final CANNOT be purchased, these can only be won through certain events. Attending the World Finals is a once in a lifetime opportunity. An opportunity that can only be made achieved through racing the Rotax Pro Tour.
Keep an eye on our social media pages and the Rotax website for more information to come.